Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Found Treasures

I've always had a love for old trinkets. Ever since I can remember, I've had a box, bag, secret place filled with treasures. Old coins, keys and marbles, perhaps a tiny rock that glimmers in the light. Little reminders of days gone by. I decided to create something beautiful and useful with some of my found treasures.

I've used skeleton keys as my focal pieces. I've paired them with old glass beads, a charm or crystal droplet that I salvaged from other finds, just to name a few.

I like to think that I've taken a few remnants of the past, and rescued them for the future.

Here are a few examples of the multiple creations I've recently made.

"Scarlett's Key Vintage Red Chandelier Prism Necklace"


"Hidden Passage Antique Skeleton Key and Peacock Pearl Earrings"


"Memories of Love Rescued Vintage Multi Chain Necklace"





1 comment:

tabitha jane said...

i love all of these! pretty!

Readers