Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Season...





I've decided to start using this Blog forum, instead of the one I had been.
Much to say, tons of space to do so in.

Been concentrating on many custom orders over the past few Months. Wedding season brings out those creative Brides who don't want your run of the mill type of wedding. Bravo for them, and for myself, for being selected to create their special pieces for that once in a lifetime day!

Here are a few of the custom Bridal orders I've completed over the last year. All of these creations were made with some new and some vintage textiles, beads, trims etc... I love the thought of the "Something old, Something New" element in my designs.

Have a peek:


One of the Beautiful Brides who allowed me to use her photo, showing the hairpiece I created for her Wedding day!


A custom designed necklace, made from a vintage rhinestone brooch and antique pearls. This one also had earrings and a hairpiece to match.

Another lovely Bride who was gracious enough to share one of her pretty photos with me, of the veil I created for her.

1 comment:

Eve Noir said...

Nice! Thanks for following my Blog. :) I have another Blog that I recently started that you may like as well. The link is on my page: Jinjur's Findings. I like finding stuff from thrift stores, antique shops, etc...and that's why I began that Blog. I am following this Blog too! Sounds cool.

Take care~EVE

Readers